Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Warm wishes card

Hi there! I'm exploring my new cricut cartridge Simply charmed I got it last week and this is my first card. I cut the penguins at 2.5" the layers are super easy, I like that! Since we are in the middle of a winter storm here in Pennsylvania with 10" of snow this card is very appropriate. I used divine swirls embossing folder ,recollections cardstock and pattern paper. I inked the edges with Memento London fog ink, on the bow I used blue and pink liquid pearls. the stamp is from Inkadinkado greetings set. I hope everybody is warm!
Entering this card to : Die cuttin divas challenge #149

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet and fun penguins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I'm your neighbor down in Maryland. Thanks for playing along at DCD's penguin challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete