Wednesday, August 28, 2013

With sympathy card

Hi there! for this card I combined 2 of the cricut creative cards. This is a A2 size card. I used black, white and yellow recollections cardstock,  recollections pearls.
I am entering this card to the follow challenges:
                                                          my craft spot blog challenge # 110
                                                          paper playtime challenge# 17
                                                          little scrap pieces blog challenge fun friday linky party
                                                          cardz tv go-to galz challenge # 34

5 comments:

  1. I love this card - it would work perfectly for so many different occasions!! Thanks for linking up with us at Cardz TV "color pop" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the design of this card!


    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design Team!
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the details you put into the card. Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining the CTVS challenge with your beautiful card Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! The black lattice looks fabulous with the yellow flowers! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete