Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in july

Hi there! For this card I used for first time the cricut winter frolic cartridge I love it! I cut the penguin at 3" and the phrase at 1.25".This is a A2 size card  I used recollections cardstock and recollections All seasons pattern paper, divine swirl cuttlebug emboss folder, Martha Stuart snow flake punch, added glitter to the edge of the snow and penguin hat, inked edges with broken china Ranger distress ink and added a rhinestone to the snow flake. Hope you like it!
I'm entering this card to the following challenges:

                                        My craft spot blog challenge #104
                                        Cardz tv Christmas in July challenge
                                        Cut it up challenge #23
                                     Thanks for stopping! Have a great week!
                                                              Ana

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! I love the little peppermint lollipop that he has! I also love that embossing! Really looks like snowdrifts.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge Blog for our Christmas in July challenge!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! What a cute little penguin and I just love the snowflake background! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, super cute card! Love the embossing and your penguin is...ADORABLE!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete